The Sauk Co. Sheriff's Department says seven people have been arrested on drug charges after a months-long undercover operation.
The Sauk Co. Drug Task Force, with the help of the Sauk Prairie Police Department and Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigation, served search and arrest warrants in the 400 block of Monroe St. in Sauk City on April 3rd.
Sauk Prairie Police Chief Jerry Strunz tells WIBA, evidence points to an almost "daily trip" made by Matthew Olday and Jillian Odonnell to Madison to get heroin and take it back to their rented home on Monroe St in Sauk City.
The following people were arrested:
1. Matthew D. Olday, age 27, charged with Warrant for Delivery of Heroin Party To a Crime 6 Counts
2. Ryan L. Cavins, age 21, charged with Warrant for Delivery of Heroin Party To a Crime 5 Counts, and Delivery of Heroin
3. Jillian K. Odonnell, age 26, charged with Warrant for Delivery of Heroin Party To a Crime 5 Counts, and 2 Counts Delivery of Heroin, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
4. Jerry L. Cavins, age 54, charged with Maintaining Drug Traffic House
5. Trent M. Hish, age 47, charged with Felony Bail Jumping, Possession of Cocaine 3rd Offense, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
6. Colin Marquardt, age 23, charged with a Probation Hold
7. Ryan Lapp, age 19, charged with Possession of THC and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.