Emergency crews responding to report of smoke at senior living facility in

Emergency crews responded early Wednesday afternoon to a report of smoke at a senior living facility in Monona.

Smoke was reported coming from the attic of Heritage Senior Living at 111 Owen Road and spreading into a common area, according to fire officials on the scene.

Residents were not evacuated, however they were temporarily moved to a different area of the building, according to fire officials.

The Monona Fire Department called for mutual aid from several surrounding departments as a precaution because it was a senior living facility.

No injuries have been reported.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content