UPDATE 12:04 p.m.
Wisconsin Highway 92 at the Dane-Green county line near Belleville has reopened.
UPDATE 11:25 a.m.
* Middleton: Century Avenue (County Hwy M) is temporarily shut down in both directions between County Hwy Q and Highland Way due to wires down across the road. MG&E crews are on the scene working on repairs.
* Red Cross will wrap up operation of a shelter in Cross Plains by 5 p.m. today (Thursday).
However, our other two shelters remain open through at least Friday. Anyone in need can go to:
*Mazomanie Elementary, 314 Anne St.
*West H.S., 30 Ash St., Madison
Also from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, here are sites where impacted residents can pick up free cleanup kits (which include sponges, bleach, gloves, trash bags, a mop and more):
- Mazomanie Elementary, 314 Anne St.
- Kwik Trip, corner of Hwys 14 & P, Cross Plains
- Our Madison office, 4860 Sheboygan Ave
- Plus our trucks will drive around to distribute kits in person in Madison & Black Earth
* Wisconsin Highway 78 near Mazomanie has reopened as of Thursday morning.
UPDATE 10:45 a.m.
*Madison Metro: Affects Routes 2, 5, 10, 27 & 28
Due to flooding, buses are unable to serve E. Johnson St. between Baldwin and First.
Routes 2 and 28 buses detour via Baldwin and Sherman Ave. Routes 5, 10 and 27 detour via Baldwin, E. Washington and First.
Passengers can board at existing stops on the detoured route. Detours continue until water levels decrease and street is safe.