A 14-year-old is in serious condition after vaping alcohol.
The Grant County Sheriff’s Office and West Grant EMS responded to River Ridge High School Tuesday morning. The investigation showed the male possibly inhaled alcohol through a vaping device and it caused him to suffer symptoms associated with alcohol poisoning.
The teenager was transported to Crossing Rivers Medical Center and then airlifted to University Hospital in Madison. He’s in serious condition.
The Grant County Sheriff’s Office is still investigating.
For more go to WKOW: https://wkow.com/news/top-stories/2018/10/23/14-year-old-in-serious-condition-after-vaping-alcohol/