Car catches on fire inside home garage in Stoughton


STOUGHTON (WKOW) — Firefighters responded to a home in Stoughton Wednesday morning after a car caught fire inside the garage.

The fire happened just before 8:45 on the 900 block of Skogdalen Drive. Fire officials say a resident heard smoke detectors and was able to get out.

They say the car “self-extinguished”, but officials deemed it “totaled”.

There was no structural damage, according to officials. However, the resident has possible smoke inhalation but has refused treatment for now. She will be getting temporary housing while soot is cleaned up, according to officials.

More at WKOW 27 News


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content