Electrical fire at Zuber's Meats in Monroe

posted by WKOW -

MONROE (WKOW) -- A fire Monday night at Zuber's Meats on 19th Street in Monroe caused about $100,000 damage, according to the fire chief.

Chief Dan Smits says the department got the call around 5:16 p.m.

The fire broke out in the smoker area and authorities believe it was an accidental electrical fire.

No employees were inside at the time and no one was hurt.

Firefighters were able to get the fire out and leave the scene shortly after 8 p.m.

Zuber's Meats is temporarily closed.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.