Eight children sickened by chlorine at Johnson Creek hotel

Eight children were taken to the hospital after they were exposed to excessive chlorine at a hotel pool in Johnson Creek.

Eighteen students from Johnson Creek Elementary were at the Comfort Suites Friday afternoon as part of a field trip. Witnesses say they saw the kids coughing. Eight of the students were taken to the hospital. The other 10 students were examined and sent home.

27 News reached out to the manager of hotel, who said the hotel would not make any comment.

title

Content Goes Here