TOWN OF SUN PRAIRIE (WKOW) — Authorities say everyone got out safely after a fire broke out in a duplex.
According to Dane County sheriff’s officials, deputies and Sun Prairie firefighters were called to the home on Manley Drive around 1:30 p.m. on December 26.
Half the duplex was already in flames, but the people who live inside got out safely. No one was hurt. Firefighters rescued a dog and cat from the home.
The people who live in the duplex are getting help from the Red Cross right now, as fire investigators looked into how the fire started. At this time, officials do not believe the fire is suspicious.
More details at WKOW 27 News