Home left uninhabitable after Mount Horeb fire

MOUNT HOREB (WKOW) — Fire officials say a charcoal grill on a back deck is the likely cause of a fire early Thursday morning.

Crews responded to the fire about 4:20 a.m. at a home on Vista Ridge Drive, according to Dane County dispatchers. The residents were able to get out of the

One firefighter sustained a minor injury, according to fire officials.

The home sustained about $200,000 in damage and currently is uninhabitable.

Officials told 27 News everyone got out of the home safely.

No other information was provided.

More at WKOW 27 News


Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado